[Application time extension announcement] 2019 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium (Extended to May 3)
2019 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
《Abstract submission guidelines》
- Abstract submission:
- Online submission (http://rdsys.tmu.edu.tw/TSUAS/login.aspx)
- Abstract format:
- The length of an abstract should be one page in PDF format and a poster of one page in PDF format (abstracts exceeding the limit will be rejected).
Abstract content (citations can be included) should include the following items (abstracts that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected):
- Title (Chinese/English)
- Authors (Chinese/English)
- Author affiliation (Chinese/English)
- Abstract content (Introduction/Methods/Results/Conclusion; in Chinese or English)
- Should the university logo be used on the poster, please use the current logo.
- Please select the appropriate domain for submission of your abstract. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the award for any abstract that is not presented in the correct domain.
- Abstracts submitted later than the deadline or containing incomplete information will not be accepted.
- Key dates:
- Commencement of online abstract submission: April 1, 2019 (Mon)
- Deadline for abstract submission: May 3, 2019 (Fri)
- Deadline for uploading posters: May 3, 2019 (Fri)
- Poster display (venue to be announced): May 25 (Sat)–27 (Mon), 2019
- Poster display dates: May 28 (Tue)–31 (Fri), 2019
- Poster presentation dates: 10:00–12:00, May 31 (Fri), 2019
- Poster removal date and times: After 17:00–, May 31 (Fri), 2019
- Venue closure (poster board removal) date: Morning, June 01 (Sat), 2019
4. All teachers and students as well as physicians and health care professionals of the university hospital are welcome to participate in the symposium. Those who fully participate in the presentation session will receive gifts. Refreshments will be provided.
5. Should you have any questions, please contact the following individuals:
- For the submission process and system operation, please contact Mr. Yang (ext. 7115) at the Office of Research and Development.
- For system problems, please contact Mr. Yu-Shun Sheng (02-6638-2736#1611).
- Poster printing dates: May 1 (Wed)–22 (Wed), 2019; printing deadline: 17:00, May 22 (Wed), 2019
- The Core Facility Center provides printing services. Please contact Mr. Wang (ext. 2635) for more information.
- File format: PDF only. Size: 90 cm × 120 cm.
- File name: Poster name_poster size_name of submitter.
- Deadline: 17:00, May 22 (Wed), 2019
- Poster collection date: 2 days after submission (excluding the submission day). No urgent printing services.
- Collection process: Please collect your poster by showing the payment voucher (1) or payment receipt issued by the cashier or the voucher of MOST College Student Research Project Presentation.
- When using the online submission system, please use Internet Explorer.
- Authors who use Internet Explorer 11 may encounter editing problems. When modifying author information, please click “modify” and wait for the popup window to begin editing; otherwise, the system may not save your information.
- Please do not use copy/paste when editing author information.
- Authors who use Internet Explorer 11 should refer to the Internet Explorer 11 setting instructions to avoid system errors.
- We apologize for any inconvenience.
【Correct webpage view】
【Incorrect webpage view】