[Call for Abstract]110 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
[Call for Abstract]
110 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
《Abstract submission guidelines》
- Abstract submission:
- Online submission (http://rdsys.tmu.edu.tw/TSUAS/login.aspx)
- Abstract format:
- The length of an abstract should be one page in PDF format and a poster of one page in PDF format (abstracts exceeding the limit will be rejected).
Abstract content (citations can be included) should include the following items (abstracts that do not adhere to these guidelines will be rejected):
- Title (Chinese/English)
- Authors (Chinese/English)
- Author affiliation (Chinese/English)
- Abstract content (Introduction/Methods/Results/Conclusion; in Chinese or English)
- Should the university logo be used on the poster, please use the current logo. Size: 90 cm x 120 cm
- Please select the appropriate domain for submission of your abstract. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the award for any abstract that is not presented in the correct domain.
- Abstracts submitted later than the deadline or containing incomplete information will not be accepted.
- Key dates:
- Commencement of online abstract submission: March 07, 2022 (Mon)
- Deadline for abstract submission: April 08, 2022 (Fri)
- Deadline for uploading posters: April 08, 2022 (Fri)
- Poster display (venue to be announced): May 5 (Thur)–8 (Sun), 2022
- Poster display dates: May 9 (Mon)–13 (Fri), 2022
- Poster presentation dates: 10:00–15:00, May 09 (Mon), 2022
- Poster removal date and times: 08:00–17:00, May 13 (Fri), 2022
- Venue closure (poster board removal) date: 18:00-20:00 May 13 (Fri), 2022
4. All teachers and students as well as physicians and health care professionals of the university hospital are welcome to participate in the symposium.
5. Should you have any questions, please contact the following individuals:
- For the submission process and system operation, please contact Mr. Yang (ext. 7115) at the Office of Research and Development.
- For system problems, please contact Mr. Yu-Shun Sheng (02-6638-2736#1611).
- When using the online submission system, please use Internet Explorer.
- Authors who use Internet Explorer 11 may encounter editing problems. When modifying author information, please click “modify” and wait for the popup window to begin editing; otherwise, the system may not save your information.
- Please do not use copy/paste when editing author information.
- Authors who use Internet Explorer 11 should refer to the Internet Explorer 11 setting instructions to avoid system errors.
- We apologize for any inconvenience.