【Announcement of poster presentation and poster numbers】2020 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
2020 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
Announcement of poster presentation and poster numbers
- Review process:
- Abstracts and Poster will be reviewed. Poster will be graded according to research originality, application value, and poster production (each poster will be reviewed by three committee members).
- Awards will be given to winners who presented excellent papers. If the primary author is a student of the university, he or she will be awarded a scholarship.
- The publications will be presented in the form of posters, and the specifications, display times, and venue are detailed as follows:
- Poster board specifications: 95 cm (width) × 195 cm (height) (posters within this range are acceptable).
- Poster setup date and time: Oct 29 (Thur) to 1 (Nov), 2020
- Poster retrieval date: 08:00-12:00, Nov 6 (Fri), 2020
- Poster display date and time: Nov 2 (Mon) to 6 (Fri), 2020
- Venue: B1, Comprehensive Medical Building (Rear Building).
- Please do not use thumbtacks; please use double-sided tape or tape to display posters.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Office of Research and Development (ext. 7115, Mr. Yang)
Please download the following Excel file for poster numbers (categorized into groups).