【Announcement of poster presentation and poster numbers】2022 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
2022 Teacher and Student Joint Academic Research Symposium
Announcement of poster presentation and poster numbers
- Due to the Covid-19, the opening ceremony will be held on Webex.
- After the opening ceremony, the review process will online by Google meet, and the link will be provided at that time.
- Abstracts and inquiry performance will be reviewed. Inquiry performance will be graded according to research originality, application value, the participant’s answers, and poster production. (each poster will be reviewed by three committee members)
- Awards will be given to winners who presented excellent papers. If the primary author is a student of the university, he or she will be awarded a scholarship.
- The venue are detailed as follows:
- Poster board specifications: 95 cm (width) × 195 cm (height) (posters within this range are acceptable).
- Poster setup date and time: May 5 (Thur) to 13 (Fri), 2022
- Poster presentation session: 09:30–12:00, May 09 (Mon), 2022 (by Google meet)
- Poster retrieval date: 08:00~12:00, May 13 (Fri), 2022
- Poster display date and time: May 09 (Mon) to 13 (Fri), 2022
- Venue: B1, Comprehensive Medical Building (Rear Building).
- Please do not use thumbtacks; please use double-sided tape or tape to display posters.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Office of Research and Development (ext. 7115, Mr. Yang)
Please download the following Excel file for poster numbers (categorized into groups).